Participants engage in exercise, nutrition and wellness programs. Joyce Lande partners with local businesses to provide a variety of engaging opportunities. Joyce would be happy to work with businesses to customize a program specifically for their goals in mind. Contact Joyce for more information.
Wellness for Optimal Health
- Personal well-being and development program focusing on intentions for optimal health. Program based on the book by Dr. Karen Wolfe: Is Your Lifestyle Killing You
- Knowledge and skills for an enhanced quality of living
- Program includes, but is not limited to: coping strategies for stress, food for health, nutritional supplementation and learning how to build a fitness routine
Upcoming Program Dates
- Oct. 10 Devilish Detox (detoxification)
- Nov. 14 Just Breathe (stress)
- Dec. 12 Movin’ Movin’ Movin’ (digestive health)
- Jan. 9 It’s All About the Equipment (fitness fun)
- Feb.13 Love Your heart (heart health)
- Mar. 13 What’s For Dinner (meal plan)
- April 10 One Smart Cookie (brain health)
- May 8 Marvelous Moms (support systems)
- June 12 Summer Food & Road Trip Savvy (posture)
- July 10 On The Lighter Side (food/nutritional health
Program offered by Jill Eggert, Personal Trainer and Wellness Coach, Inspiring Wellness by Jill and Joyce Lande, WellPro Wellness Coach, Nutrition and Kitchen Coach, Lively Kitchens, Inc.
$15 Paid in Advance | $20 At the Door
Awaken Positive Change
A 12 month inspiring health movement designed for each participant to focus on what makes them healthier today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Event meets for 90 minutes
- Monthly intentions for optimal health
- Focus includes exercise and nutriton
- Opportunities to participate in additional programs throughout the month
- Opportunities to earn $$ HEALTHY BUCKS $$ throughout 12 month health movement
Dates: (locations vary contact coach for details)
Nutritional Food for Healthy U (food and nutritional health), Wednesday, Sept. 6, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Devilish Detox (detoxification), Saturday, Oct. 14, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Just Breathe (stress), Saturday, Saturday, Nov. 4, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Movin’ Movin’ Movin’ (digetive health), Saturday, Dec. 2, 10:00 – 11:30 am.
It’s 2018! What Will Inspire You? (vision board) Saturday, Jan. 6, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Jill Eggert, Inspiring Wellness, 847-917-7429 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joyce Lande, Happy and Healthy Lifestyles, 847-754-1593 | email@example.com
$15 Paid in Advance | $20 At the Door
Holly Jolly Healthy Holiday Challenge
Stay on track this holiday season and start a new tradition. Join a local team of nutrition/wellness and fitness coaches for a Healthy Holiday Challenge. (3-4 week program with combined nutrition and exercise classes. Special fees and participation fees apply for the challenge. This challenge can be modified based on the time of year.)
Next Challenge Dates: November 25 to Jan 6. Contact Joyce for details.
Sizzlin’ Lifestyle Challenge
Participants learn healthy lifetsyle habits during this challenge. Each participant receives weekly support, motivation and inspiration from Joyce Lande, Wellness Coach. This is not a weight loss contest. It is a time to focus on improving and increasing healthy lifestyle choices. As participants nourish themselves on the inside and out, they earn tokens and become eligible to win prizes. (4-6 week program with combined nutrition and exercise classes. Special fees apply for the challenge. This challenge can be modified based on the time of year.)
Happy And Healthy Lifestyles partnered with Young Masters For Life in Woodstock, IL, for their holiday health challenge. Participants of the 2014 Holly Jolly Healthy Holiday Challenge received a 30 minute self-defense class at Young Masters Fitness For Life.
Participants tried a Tai Chai class, a Body Blast Fitness class, a workshop for dressing for your body style, met with a personal trainer and participated in a walking scavenger hunt.