Mindful, Healthy and Plant-Based
Cary Library, Cary, IL
Wednesday, July 31, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
A look at a variety of dietary preferences, why you should consider a particular diet. Joyce, Lively Kitchens, Inc., will share their similarities and differences and ways to integrate into your life to make a change for better health. Recipes will be shared.
Registration required. Contact the Cary Library to register.
Couples Bountiful Dinner and Harvest Fire
Tuesday, October 8, 6:15 p.m.
White Oak Interiors, 171 S. Main St., Unit C, Crystal Lake, IL
$125 per couple. (Maximum of 10 attendees)
Registration required. Contact Joyce to register – (847) 754-1593
A gathering hosted by Joyce Lande, Lively Kitchens, and Carmen Bower, White Oak Interiors. Gatherings focus on an aspect of cooking and interior design, food sampling and demonstrations. Registration required. Classes are to be pre-paid. Classes are subject to cancellation.
Cooking Classes in Your Home
FEATURING: YOU as the HOST
WHEN: Hostess selects day and time
WHAT YOU GET:
- Coaching from booking the party to closing the party
- Printed recipes on the night of the party
- Coaching at the party from Joyce Lande
WHAT YOU DO:
- Choose a day and time to HOST the party at your home
- Contact Joyce to reserve the date and select recipes
- Invite 4-6 family and/or friends
- Price varies based on menu selections.
- Cooking Class – 2-3 hours
- Socializing and catching up following prep party – unlimited
- CONTACT JOYCE to book a COOKING CLASS
- Register Here by emailing Joyce Lande or call Joyce at 847-754-1593.