I help small business owners and executives who struggle with finding the time and lack the expertise needed to create exquisite, memorable experiences for their staff and clients. When they work with me I’ll serve delicious food, create a beautiful environment and bring an overall attention to detail that is so unforgettable they cant help but to tell others about it.
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, Completed July 2018, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.
Nutrition I and II Certificate, Sanoviv Medical Institute, Rosa Rita, Mexico.
- Nutrition, An Applied Approach, McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL
- Food Service Sanitation Manager, Department of Health, State of Illinois
- Nutrition and Culinary Education Programs
- Catering for small intimate parties. More information
Partial List of Previous Speaking Engagements
- Cary Public Library
- Harvard Diggins Public Library
- Glenside Public Library, Glendale Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library, Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Schaumburg Township Library, Schaumburg, Illinois
- Grayslake Public Library, Grayslake, Illinois
- Del Webb Sun City, Huntley, Illinois
- Judith Svalander Dance Theatre, Crystal Lake, Illinois
Joyce Lande of Lively Kitchens is wonderful! She worked closely with me to fit the needs of my event and put together the most beautiful charcuterie tray and spread of food. Gorgeous presentation, delicious food and so fabulous to partner with. Not having to worry about food and presentation absolutely eliminated the stress from my day. I would highly recommend using Joyce for your event! Allison Miller McNamara, March 1, 2019, FB Review
I give Joyce Lande 5 stars!!! I have hired her twice now for Dinner, Drinks and a Mastermind Experience for my clients and she did a FANTASTIC job. The food looked so BEAUTIFUL and it all tasted WONDERFUL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joyce Lande and Lively Kitchens, Inc for any exquisite dinner experience. I was so proud to have her serve my clients. She really created a special atmosphere and memorable experience and I am grateful to have found her! Jen Coffel, February 21, 2019, FB Review
Joyce made the best vegan stuffed peppers and vegan jambalaya for me after I had my baby, and it was exactly what was needed I would definitely recommend Lively Kitchens and I love that I could even get vegan options! Thank you, Joyce! Carol Ann Ripple, February 3, 2019 FB Review
Education Program Reviews
Lively Kitchens, Inc., Joyce Lande has been presenting nutritional education programs at the Woodstock Public Library since 2014. She offers a multitude of classes to choose from as well as being willing to develop new programs tailored to fit the needs and interests of your audience. The handouts she creates are professional and relevant and include recipes for the participants to try at home. Her knowledge, expertise, and common-sense approach make her well-received and among our most popular library events. Review from B. Ryan, Adult Services, Woodstock Public Library. November 2014