I help small business owners and executives who struggle with finding the time and lack the expertise needed to create exquisite, memorable experiences for their staff and clients. When they work with me I’ll serve delicious food, create a beautiful environment and bring an overall attention to detail that is so unforgettable they cant help but to tell others about it.
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, Completed July 2018, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.
Nutrition I and II Certificate, Sanoviv Medical Institute, Rosa Rita, Mexico.
- Nutrition, An Applied Approach, McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL
- Food Service Sanitation Manager, Department of Health, State of Illinois
- Nutrition and Culinary Education Programs
- Catering for small intimate parties. More information
Partial List of Previous Speaking Engagements
- Cary Public Library
- Harvard Diggins Public Library
- Glenside Public Library, Glendale Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library, Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Schaumburg Township Library, Schaumburg, Illinois
- Grayslake Public Library, Grayslake, Illinois
- Del Webb Sun City, Huntley, Illinois
- Judith Svalander Dance Theatre, Crystal Lake, Illinois
I give Joyce Lande 5 stars!!! I have hired her twice now for Dinner, Drinks and a Mastermind Experience for my clients and she did a FANTASTIC job. The food looked so BEAUTIFUL and it all tasted WONDERFUL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joyce Lande and Lively Kitchens, Inc for any exquisite dinner experience. I was so proud to have her serve my clients. She really created a special atmosphere and memorable experience and I am grateful to have found her!